AIIMS 2019 MBBS Advanced Registration: Candidates need to go through Registration Process at aiimsexams.org from 15 Nov-12 Dec then Entrance Exam Application process. Aspirants who did not get registered within 12 Dec will not be able to apply for this year entrance exam.
AIIMS 2019 MBBS Advanced Registration
- candidate must have qualified Class 12 or an equivalent examination from a recognized board
- should have Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English as main subjects.
- Candidates belonging to unreserved and OBC category need to score minimum of 60% marks in English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- For a candidate belonging to PwD/SC/ST category, the minimum 50% marks in English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Candidates need to be minimum 17 years as on 31 Dec 2019.
Documents required at exam :
- AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019
- Identity Proof (same as the one mentioned while submitting the application form)
- 1 Passport Size Photograph
- Candidates belonging to unreserved and OBC need to pay application fee of Rs. 1500/-
- Candidates of SC / ST need to pay application fee of Rs. 1200/-
- Visit Registration site : Click here
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Fill up the Details
- Make Payment
- Select Exam center city
- Printout of the confirmation page
- Start date of Advanced Registration : 15 Nov 2019
- Closing date of Advanced Registration : 21 Dec 2019
- Start date of final registration : 29 Jan 2019
- Closing date of final registration : 28 Feb 2019
- Admit card availability : 15 May 2019
- Exam : 25, 26 May 2019