AIBE XIII : Eligible Candidates can Apply online at allindiabarexamination.com by 10 Dec 2018.Details of Registration,Admit card,Exam dates are made available.
All India Bar Examination 2019
- Candidates should hold an LL.B. degree from a recognized law university.
There is no age limit to appear for AIBE XIII.
- It is a offline open book test
- It will be conducted for three hours and 30 minutes.
- There will be total 100 questions
- Total marks for paper is 100
- No negative marks will be awarded for wrong answers
- In case SC/ST certificate is not uploaded during the registration by SC / ST candidate then application fee of Rs. 2560 need to be paid
- For General/OBC candidates application fee is Rs. 3560
How to apply:
- Visit AIBE XIII Registration site: Click Here
- Get registered and login
- Fill up the application form
- Upload documents required
- Make payment.
- Fees once submitted /paid towards AIBE registration is non- refundable under any circumstances
- Candidates with 80% or more disability under specific category like blindness, amputated arms will be given 20 minutes extra time per hou
- Candidate has to be enrolled with respective state bar council to appear for the AIBE
- Council reserves the right to extend the said examination date in case of
- In case the examination date is changed and if a candidate is unable to appear for the examination, the candidate should inform the same within 10 days of release of such dates
- No study Material will be provided
- Candidates suffering from any illness which requires special attention are required to inform the same via e-mail to email@example.com
|Online registration begins from||26-Sep-18|
|Bank payment through challan starts from||27-Sep-18|
|Online registration close||10-Dec-18|
|Last date for payment||13-Dec-18|
|Last date for completion of form||15-Dec-18|
|Online release of admit cards||19-Dec-18|
|Date of Examination||23-Dec-18|